We’re almost certain that whatever your question is, we’ve answered it before. So here’s some candid answers that may help.
Accepted by thousands of graduate and business schools worldwide, the GRE revised General Test is a computer-delivered graduate-level standardized admissions test.
The test is available at Prometric Test Center throughout the year, Monday through Friday, based on availability.
The test is available at Prometric Test Center:
559 Bukit Timah Road
#03-02 Kings Arcade
26 Boon Lay Way
#01-85 Tradehub 21
The fee for the GRE revised General Test is US$205.
Yes. You can take the test once every 21 days, up to five times within any continuous rolling 12-month period (365 days). This applies even if you canceled your scores on a test taken previously. You may take the paper-delivered test as often as it is offered.
GRE provides the ScoreSelect option, which allows you to decide whether or not to let your target schools know about your scores.
On test day:
- Most Recent option — Send your scores from your current test administration.
- All option — Send your scores from all General Test administrations in the last five years.
- None option — Do not send your scores at this time
After test day:
- Most Recent option — Send your scores from your most recent test administration.
- All option — Send your scores from all test administrations in the last five years.
- Any option — Send your scores from one OR as many test administrations as you like from the last five years.
The schools you designate will only see the scores that you selected to send them. There will be no special indication if you have taken additional GRE tests.
About GRE Prep Course
The duration of preparation required depends on multiple factors:
- Your target level of performance
- Your initial level of performance
- Number of hours you can devote to preparation every week
- Speed at which you internalize the concepts and approach
Most working professionals spend 3-5 months preparing for the GRE, though we have seen people take significantly less and significantly more as well.