Table of Contents
Duration: August 18th - September 25th
Group Course Overview
9 Concept Classes
- Quantitative Reasoning 1 : Number Properties I
- Quantitative Reasoning 2 : Number Properties II, Word Problems
- Quantitative Reasoning 3 : 2D/3D Geometry
- Quantitative Reasoning 4 : Overlapping Sets, Statistics, Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Reasoning 5: Coordinate Geometry, Functions, Combinatorics
- Verbal Reasoning 1 : Vocabulary
- Verbal Reasoning 2 : Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning 3 : Analytical Writing (Analyze An Issue)
- Verbal Reasoning 4 : Analytical Writing (Analyze An Argument)
Practice Drill Sessions
Masterclasses cover difficult topics for the GRE, tips and tricks to score high for the GRE. These 3-hour masterclasses are ultimately practice/drill sessions. You can also use these sessions to clarify any doubts.
1 Practice & Review Sessions
Students will be given a GRE practice test during these Practice & Review session. This will help students familiarise themselves with the test format & reinforce their understanding through timed practice sections for Quantitative Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning. This would be followed by the answer explanations with our GRE trainers.
Practice Tests (Anytime)
- Access to GRE full-length practice tests
- Attempt the test online
- Receive immediate score report
Register For This Group
Fill in the following form to indicate your interest for our GRE Group Course. No commitment required.
For further inquiries call us at +65 6812 9999.