9 Concept Classes
- Quantitative Reasoning 1 : Number Properties I
- Quantitative Reasoning 2 : Number Properties II, Word Problems
- Quantitative Reasoning 3 : 2D/3D Geometry
- Quantitative Reasoning 4 : Overlapping Sets, Statistics, Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Reasoning 5: Coordinate Geometry, Functions, Combinatorics
- Verbal Reasoning 1 : Vocabulary
- Verbal Reasoning 2 : Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning 3 : Analytical Writing (Analyze An Issue)
- Verbal Reasoning 4 : Analytical Writing (Analyze An Argument)
Masterclasses cover difficult topics for the GRE, tips and tricks to score high for the GRE. These 3-hour masterclasses are ultimately practice/drill sessions. You can also use these sessions to clarify any doubts.
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
1 Practice & Review Session
Students will be given a GRE practice test during these Practice & Review sessions. This will help students familiarise themselves with the test format & reinforce their understanding through timed practice sections for Quantitative Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning. This would be followed by the answer explanations with our GRE trainers.
Practice Tests (Schedule anytime)
Students will be given access to GRE full-length practice tests and can come in during our operating hours to sit for the test.