When you sign up for the GRE Group Course, you will get a comprehensive review of the GRE through our Concept, Masterclass, Practice & Review and Self-Practice Test Sessions. These sessions are held regularly on Wednesday evenings & Saturday mornings.
Every month, we start a new GRE Group Course. When you sign up for our GRE Group Course membership, you are automatically enrolled in ALL the GRE group classes scheduled for the next 1 year without additional charges!
Thus, you can attend any concept or advanced class multiple times to reinforce your knowledge on that topic. You will never miss out any class, you can always make-up for it!
9 Concept Classes
- Quantitative Reasoning 1 : Number Properties I, Equations
- Quantitative Reasoning 2 : Number Properties II, Word Problems, Work Problems
- Quantitative Reasoning 3 : Counting, Functions, Coordinate Geometry
- Quantitative Reasoning 4 : Geometry (Plane & 3D), Sets & Grids
- Quantitative Reasoning 5 : Statistics & Data Interpretation
- Verbal Reasoning 1 : Vocabulary, Text Completion, Sentence Equivalence
- Verbal Reasoning 2 : Reading Comprehension & Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning 3 : Analytical Writing I
- Verbal Reasoning 4 : Analytical Writing II
Masterclasses cover difficult topics for the GRE, tips and tricks to score high for the GRE. These 2-hour masterclasses are ultimately practice/drill sessions. You can also use these sessions to clarify any doubts.
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
2 Practice & Review Sessions
Students will be given GRE practice tests during these Practice & Review sessions. This will help students familiarise themselves with the test format & reinforce their understanding through timed practice sections for Quantitative Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning. This would be followed by the answer explanations with our GRE trainers.
Practice Tests (Schedule anytime)
Students will be given access to GRE full-length practice tests and can come in during our operating hours to sit for the test.