When you sign up for the GRE Group Course, you will get a comprehensive review of the GRE through our Concept, Masterclass, Practice & Review and Self-Practice Test Sessions. These sessions are held regularly on Wednesday evenings & Saturday mornings.
Every month, we start a new GRE Group Course. When you sign up for our GRE Group Course membership, you are automatically enrolled in ALL the GRE group classes scheduled for the next 1 year without additional charges!
Thus, you can attend any concept or advanced class multiple times to reinforce your knowledge on that topic. You will never miss out any class, you can always make-up for it!
9 Concept Classes
- Quantitative Reasoning 1 : Number Properties I
- Quantitative Reasoning 2 : Number Properties II, Word Problems
- Quantitative Reasoning 3 : 2D/3D Geometry
- Quantitative Reasoning 4 : Overlapping Sets, Statistics, Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Reasoning 5: Coordinate Geometry, Functions, Combinatorics
- Verbal Reasoning 1 : Vocabulary
- Verbal Reasoning 2 : Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning 3 : Analytical Writing (Analyze An Issue)
- Verbal Reasoning 4 : Analytical Writing (Analyze An Argument)
Masterclasses cover difficult topics for the GRE, tips and tricks to score high for the GRE. These 3-hour masterclasses are ultimately practice/drill sessions. You can also use these sessions to clarify any doubts.
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
1 Practice & Review Session
Students will be given a GRE practice test during these Practice & Review sessions. This will help students familiarise themselves with the test format & reinforce their understanding through timed practice sections for Quantitative Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning. This would be followed by the answer explanations with our GRE trainers.
Practice Tests (Schedule anytime)
Students will be given access to GRE full-length practice tests and can come in during our operating hours to sit for the test.